Mike Montague interviews Sophia Stone on How to Succeed at Experiential Learning. Sophia is the Learning Experience Designer at Sandler reimagining our sales training programs for the modern learner. Learn how to get the most out of your training and the most out of your team from our internal expert!
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at experiential learning
- Experiential learning defined
- The science says we learn better interactively and when it’s fun
- Knowledge transfer and crystalized intelligence doesn’t guarantee the use of that knowledge on the job
- Fluid intelligence allows you to take your knowledge and use it in new ways
- How to create an experiential learning situation
- Use peer learning
- The optimum length of time for training sessions
- There are multiple types of experiential learning
- How different generations like to learn
- Move towards personalization
- Help your learners take ownership
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.